Cloud models are here! In today’s increasingly advancing technological climate, everyone should be considering cloud deployment as an option. The session will be moderated by Rick Cutter, AAC Managing Partner and Tom Kuczynski, DC Water’s Chief Information Officer. They will share and discuss DC Water’s decision to select a cloud solution for their new CIS along with what a utility should consider in the evaluation of cloud solutions.
This session aims to achieve the following for participants:
1) Understanding of emerging cloud offerings by vendors
2) Identifying key considerations for evaluating cloud offerings
3) Sharing typical utility concerns and objections to cloud offerings
4) Understanding different approaches to implementing cloud solutions
5) Recognizing the business value for a cloud deployment
This is must-see viewing for executives or managers at utilities considering the replacement of their mission-critical business applications.