Unless otherwise stated information transmitted to the Company through this web site is not encrypted and could be intercepted by third parties or electronically delivered to parties other than the addressee. Any such information is sent at your own risk and you should therefore carefully consider its sensitivity before transmitting it. The Company is responsible for the processing of any personal information you provide to this site. The purpose of this statement is to set out the principles governing our use of personal information we may obtain about you. By using the Company web site generally you agree to this use.
1. When you use this site you may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise.
2. Information that you provide may be used by the Company for assessment and analysis.
3. In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
5. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
6. You have the right to see information about personal data we keep about you, for which we may require payment of a fee, in accordance with appropriate legislation.
7. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites that may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
9. Please note that any services, which you request the Company to supply, are subject to our standard terms and conditions.